::: Quem nunca respondeu um caderno de perguntas que atire a primeira pedra! Eu tive os meus, respondia todos os que caíam na mão. Aí esses dias caí nesse link, com 50 perguntas para responder. Respondi, né. Impossível não fazer 😛
Só fiquei com preguiça de traduzir tudo, então mandei em inglês direto.
Quem quer responder e brincar de pré-adolescência comigo?
50 questions, 50 ways to get to know me.
1. What would you name your future daughter?
2. Do you miss anyone?
Yes. A couple people.
3. What if I told you that you were pretty?
I’d smile in a coy way, because that’s what I always do. I get shy. Yes, I have problems getting complimented.
4. Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
Have already said that…
5. What are you looking forward to in the next week?
Get things done. A whole lotta
6. Did you go out or stay in last night?
Stayed in, had a cup of soup and watched tv series
7. How late did you stay up last night?
2am. Therefore I had trouble waking up today
8. Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
Yes. But not as often as I’d like
9. What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
Having lunch. alone 😦
10. Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
Nope. I have said that I loved and then I realized it was not it. But at the moment that was really the feeling.
11. Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
12. Have you pretended to like someone?
Generally I do like everyone. It’s a very rare thing for me not ti like a person. I may not care for he/she, I may just “like” the person in a polite way. But I really don’t think this is pretending.
13. Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Have so far and don’t intend on ever doing it.
14. Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
15. Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Quite a bit.
16. Think back five months ago, were you single?
17. Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Yes. More than once, more than one reason.
18. Hold hands with anyone this week?
19. Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
20. Who did you last see in person?
21. What is the last thing you said out lot?
“Olá, Marilene” – from this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7-ZYXpJ_EU
22. Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
23. Have you ever been to Paris?
Yes. 2 years ago.
24. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
25. Do you use chap stick?
Yes, but should do it more often.
26. Who did you last share a bed with?
A girl friend that spent the weekend at my place (not exactly who I wanted, but it was fun!).
27. Are you listening to music right now?
28. What is something you currently want right now?
Go home. Or to the bar with my friends.
29. Were your last three kisses from the same person?
30. How is your heart lately?
Confused and doesn’t know what to do.
31. Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
32. When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
Don’t remember o.O (my brother doesn’t count)
33. What do people call you?
Rina Pri, Rininha, Rina. Or Nina or Rita, frequent mispellings.
34. Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
35. Are there any stressful situations in your life?
36. What are you listening to right now?
This playlist http://letras.mus.br/soulstripper/a-ruiva/#selecoes/2506506/
37. What is wrong with you right now?
I really need to understand some things.
38. Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
39. Do you make wishes at 11:11?
40. What is on your wrists right now?
Only my tatoo, on the left wrist.
41. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
Waiting for the unexpected.
42. Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
At some random store.
43. Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
44. Have you hugged someone within the last week?
45. Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
No (my life is kinda on hold, right?)
46. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Game of Thrones – Season 01 – Episode 08
47. Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
48. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
With someone else that I like.
49. Have you ever been to New York?
Yes. Almost 2 years ago.
50. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
No. I’m most sure he didn’t mean it.